Jesus Christ : Emmanuel : God with Us

Brother Bob...<><

Jun 27, 2007, 1:48:48 AM6/27/07
to ixtheus-devot...@googlegroups.com

Jesus Christ : Emmanuel : God with Us

Mat 1:23 (KJV)
Behold, a virgin shall be with child,
and shall bring forth a son,
and they shall call his name Emmanuel,
which being interpreted is,
God with us.

(Luke 1:26-35 KJV)
And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth,
 {27} To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David;
and the virgin's name was Mary.
{28} And the angel came in unto her, and said,
Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.
{29} And when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying,
and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be.
{30} And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God.
{31} And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son,
and shalt call his name JESUS.
{32} He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest:
and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:
{33} And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever;
and of his kingdom there shall be no end.
{34} Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?
{35} And the angel answered and said unto her,
The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee,
and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee{Grk=to envelop thee in a haze of brilliancy} :
therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee
shall be called the Son of God.

Isa 9:6 (KJV)
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given:
and the government shall be upon his shoulder:
and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor,
The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Isa 7:14 (KJV)
Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign;
Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son,
and shall call his name Immanuel{Heb=with us is God}.

John 1:1-5 (KJV)
In the beginning was the Word,
and the Word was with God,
and the Word was God.
 {2} The same was in the beginning with God.
 {3} All things were made by him;
and without him was not any thing made that was made.
{4} In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
{5} And the light shineth in darkness;
and the darkness comprehended it not.

John 1:9-14 (KJV)
That was the true Light,
which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.
{10} He was in the world,
and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
 {11} He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
{12} But as many as received him,
to them gave he power to become the sons of God,
even to them that believe on his name:
{13} Which were born, not of blood,
nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man,
but of God.

{14} And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us,
and we beheld his glory,
the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,
full of grace and truth.

(Mat 11:25-30 KJV)
 At that time Jesus answered and said,
I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth,
because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent,
and hast revealed them unto babes.
{26} Even so, Father: for so it seemed good in thy sight.
{27} All things are delivered unto me of my Father:
 and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father;
neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.
{28} Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden,
 and I will give you rest.
{29} Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me;
for I am meek and lowly in heart:
and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
{30} For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

2 Cor 5:17-20 (KJV)
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature:
old things are passed away;
behold, all things are become new.
{18} And all things are of God,
who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ,
and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;

{19} To wit, that God was in Christ,
reconciling the world unto himself,
not imputing their trespasses unto them;
and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

{20} Now then we are ambassadors for Christ,
as though God did beseech you by us:
we pray you in Christ's stead,
be ye reconciled to God.

(Mat 28:18-20 KJV)
 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying,
 All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
 {19} Go ye therefore, and teach all nations,
 baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
 {20} Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you:
and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

(1 Cor 15:22-28 KJV)
 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
 {23} But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
{24} Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father;
when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
 {25} For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
{26} The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
{27} For he hath put all things under his feet.
But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.
 {28} And when all things shall be subdued unto him,
 then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him,
that God may be all in all.

(Eph 1:19-23 KJV)
And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe,
 according to the working of his mighty power,
{20} Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead,
 and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,
{21} Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named,
not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:
{22} And hath put all things under his feet,
and gave him to be the head over all things to the church,
{23} Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.

(Rev 19:11-16 KJV)
 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse;
and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
{12} His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns;
and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
 {13} And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood:
and his name is called The Word of God.
{14} And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses,
 clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
{15} And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations:
and he shall rule them with a rod of iron:
and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
{16} And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written,
 KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

(Heb 1:8-12 KJV)
 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever:
 a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.
{9} Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity;
therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.
{10} And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth;
and the heavens are the works of thine hands:
{11} They shall perish; but thou remainest; and they all shall wax old as doth a garment;
 {12} And as a vesture shalt thou fold them up, and they shall be changed:
but thou art the same, and thy years shall not fail.

(Rev 21:6-8 KJV)
 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end.
I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
{7} He that overcometh shall inherit all things;
and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
{8} But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers,
 and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars,
 shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone:
which is the second death.

(Rev 22:12-17 KJV)
And, behold, I come quickly;
and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
{13} I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
 {14} Blessed are they that do his commandments,
that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
{15} For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers,
and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.
{16} I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches.
 I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.
{17} And the Spirit and the bride say, Come.
 And let him that heareth say, Come.
And let him that is athirst come.
And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

IXTHEUS CHRISTIAN GROWTH DEVOTIONALS
ALWAYS FREE OF CHARGE
(but not necessarily  free of COST)
Feel free to redistribute these materials to whomever you want.
Please submit all questions, comments, suggestions,
or REQUESTS FOR SUBSCRIPTIONS to

Request a free email copy of my evangelistic presentation:
"The God Who is Really There" from  ixt...@execpc.com

to unsubscribe  from  these devotionals,
send an email with CANCEL in the subject line to ixt...@execpc.com
God Bless You.....brother bob.......<><

Blank Bkgrd.gif