WORDS OF WORSHIP AND COMMITMENT

Brother Bob...<><

Jun 27, 2007, 1:58:46 AM6/27/07
to ixtheus-devot...@googlegroups.com

WORDS OF WORSHIP AND COMMITMENT

Your Plan for My Life

Mat 28:18-20 (KJV)
And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying,
All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
{19} Go ye therefore, and teach all nations,
 baptizing them in the name of the Father,
and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
{20} Teaching them to observe all things
whatsoever I have commanded you:
and, lo, I am with you alway,
even unto the end of the world. Amen.

John 10:10b (KJV)
I am come that they might have life,
 and that they might have it more abundantly.

Your Blood for My Sins

1 John 1:7b (KJV)
....the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

1 John 5:4-13 (KJV)
 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world:
and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.
{5} Who is he that overcometh the world,
but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?
 {6} This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ;
not by water only, but by water and blood.
And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth.
{7} For there are three that bear record in heaven,
 the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.
 {8} And there are three that bear witness in earth,
the Spirit, and the water, and the blood:
and these three agree in one.
{9} If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater:
 for this is the witness of God which he hath testified of his Son.
{10} He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself:
he that believeth not God hath made him a liar;
 because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.
{11} And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life,
and this life is in his Son.
{12} He that hath the Son hath life;
and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.
 {13} These things have I written unto you
that believe on the name of the Son of God;
that ye may know that ye have eternal life,
and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

Your Presence in My Heart

Rev 3:19-21 (KJV)
As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten:
be zealous therefore, and repent.
 {20} Behold, I stand at the door, and knock:
if any man hear my voice, and open the door,
 I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
{21} To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne,
even as I also overcame,
 and am set down with my Father in his throne.

Phil 1:21 (KJV)
 For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.

Col 1:26-28 (KJV)
 {26} Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations,
but now is made manifest to his saints:
 {27} To whom God would make known
 what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles;
which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:
{28} Whom we preach, warning every man,
 and teaching every man in all wisdom;
that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus:

John 17:22-23 (TLB)
"I have given them the glory you gave me--
the glorious unity of being one, as we are--
{23} I in them and you in me, all being perfected into one--
so that the world will know you sent me
and will understand that you love them as much as you love me.

Your Words in My Mouth

Luke 12:11-12 (KJV)
And when they bring you unto the synagogues,
 and unto magistrates, and powers,
take ye no thought how or what thing ye shall answer,
 or what ye shall say:
{12} For the Holy Ghost shall teach you in the same hour
 what ye ought to say.

Luke 21:10-15 (KJV)
Then said he unto them,
Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom:
{11} And great earthquakes shall be in divers places,
and famines, and pestilences;
and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.
{12} But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you,
and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues,
and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake.
{13} And it shall turn to you for a testimony.
{14} Settle it therefore in your hearts,
not to meditate before what ye shall answer:
{15} For I will give you a mouth and wisdom,
which all your adversaries
shall not be able to gainsay{G=refute or deny} nor resist.

Your Praise on My Lips

Psa 51:15 (KJV)
O Lord, open thou my lips;
and my mouth shall show forth thy praise.

Psa 63:1-7 (KJV)
 A Psalm of David, when he was in the wilderness of Judah.
O God, thou art my God;
early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee,
my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is;
{2} To see thy power and thy glory,
 so as I have seen thee in the sanctuary.
{3} Because thy lovingkindness is better than life,
 my lips shall praise thee.
{4} Thus will I bless thee while I live:
I will lift up my hands in thy name.
{5} My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness;
and my mouth shall praise thee with joyful lips:
{6} When I remember thee upon my bed,
and meditate on thee in the night watches.
 {7} Because thou hast been my help,
therefore in the shadow of thy wings will I rejoice.

Your Path for My feet

Rom 10:14-17 (KJV)
How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed?
 and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard?
 and how shall they hear without a preacher?
 {15} And how shall they preach, except they be sent?
as it is written,
How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace,
 and bring glad tidings of good things!

 {16} But they have not all obeyed the gospel.
For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report?
{17} So then faith cometh by hearing,
and hearing by the Word of God.

Psa 119:105 (KJV) NUN.
Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Your Task for My Hands

Luke 9:62 (KJV)
And Jesus said unto him,
 No man, having put his hand to the plow,
and looking back,
 is fit for the kingdom of God.

Luke 6:34-36 (KJV)
 And if ye lend to them of whom ye hope to receive,
 what thank have ye?
 for sinners also lend to sinners, to receive as much again.
{35} But love ye your enemies,
and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again;
and your reward shall be great,
and ye shall be the children of the Highest:
for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.
{36} Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful.

Psa 63:4 (KJV)
Thus will I bless thee while I live:
I will lift up my hands in thy name.

God Bless you, and your ministry for the Savior
In Christ.......brother bob.......<><

IXTHEUS CHRISTIAN GROWTH DEVOTIONALS
ALWAYS FREE OF CHARGE
(but not necessarily  free of COST)
Feel free to redistribute these materials to whomever you want.
Please submit all questions, comments, suggestions,
or REQUESTS FOR SUBSCRIPTIONS to ixt...@execpc.com

Request a free email copy of my evangelistic presentation:
"The God Who is Really There" from  ixt...@execpc.com

to unsubscribe  from  these devotionals,
send an email with CANCEL in the subject line to ixt...@execpc.com
God Bless You.....brother bob.......<><