Volunteers!

1 view

emenel

Jun 11, 2009, 10:38:27 AM6/11/09
to IxDA Toronto
Hi Everybody,

We're busy planning our next few events, and need your help!

We're looking for two people to join out planning committee. This is
a great opportunity to get involved and help us plan IxDA Toronto
events in the future! It would require commitment to a meeting or two
per month, usually over lunch, and help with follow up tasks and event
night preparations.

If you're interested in becoming part of the IxDA Toronto planning
committee please email us with a brief explanation of why you want to
be involved.

Thanks!

Matt & Meredith

emenel

Jun 11, 2009, 10:40:24 AM6/11/09
to IxDA Toronto
Hi Again

I guess I should have included where you can get in touch with us
about this :)

Please email any responses to toront...@ixda.org

Thanks again!!