Reminder: Interaction10 Redux on Monday March 1

1 view

Iain Lowe

Feb 26, 2010, 1:37:34 PM2/26/10
to ixda-t...@googlegroups.com
There's still time to sign up for our next IxDA Toronto Event.

We'll recap topics and themes from the IxDA's conference, Interaction10, which took place in Savannah, GA
from February 4-10.

WHERE & WHEN?

We'll be meeting at Function13 in Kensington Market. Come
a little early and check out their awesome design / tech store and art
gallery.

Monday, March 1st, 7-9 pm
156 Augusta Ave
(note that Google Maps says this is further north than it actually is
– it’s just north of Dundas on the west side)

After, we'll head over to The Embassy (223 Augusta) for some drinks
and conversation.

Get your ticket at:

http://guestlistapp.com/events/15843

See you on the 1st!