Interaction10 Redux: Tickets now available!

Jeff Kraemer

Feb 21, 2010, 5:53:34 PM2/21/10
to IxDA Toronto
Tickets are now available for the Interaction10 Redux event next
Monday. Get 'em here:

http://guestlistapp.com/events/15843

See you on the 1st!

---------------------

Our next IxDA Toronto Event will be a recap of topics and themes from
the IxDA's conference Interaction10, which took place in Savannah, GA
from February 4-10.

If you attended the event and are interested in sharing your thoughts
about it, we'd love to hear from you.

WHERE & WHEN?

Once again, we'll be meeting at Function13 in Kensington Market. Come
a little early and check out their awesome design / tech store and art
gallery.

Monday, March 1st, 7-9 pm
156 Augusta Ave
(note that Google Maps says this is further north than it actually is
– it’s just north of Dundas on the west side)

After, we'll head over to The Embassy (223 Augusta) for some drinks
and conversation.

As always, thanks to Usability Matters (http://
www.usabilitymatters.com) for covering our venue rental, and nForm
(http://www.nform.ca) for covering incidentals. And special thanks to