Save the Date: Interaction 10 Redux - March 1, 2010

1 view

Iain Lowe

Feb 20, 2010, 1:00:32 PM2/20/10
to ixda-t...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone:

Our next IxDA Toronto Event will be a recap of topics and themes from the IxDA's conference Interaction10, which took place in Savannah, GA from February 4-10.

If you attended the event and are interested in sharing your thoughts about it, we'd love to hear from you.

WHERE & WHEN?

Once again, we'll be meeting at Function13 in Kensington Market. Come a little early  and check out their awesome design / tech store and art gallery.

Monday, March 1st, 7-9 pm
156 Augusta Ave
(note that Google Maps says this is further north than it actually is
– it’s just north of Dundas on the west side)

After, we'll head over to The Embassy (223 Augusta) for some drinks
and conversation.

As always, thanks to Usability Matters (http://www.usabilitymatters.com) for covering our venue rental, and nForm  (http://www.nform.ca) for covering incidentals. And special thanks to Function13 (http://www.function13.ca/) for supporting local user groups!