IX/UX/IA Meetup in June?

Eric Renz-Whitmore

May 28, 2011, 11:48:55 PM5/28/11
to ixda-ne...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks...

A few of you have been part of a little dialogue over on linked in - basically a proposal for an informal meetup sometime soon -- and judging by the reaction so far, we'd probably meet somewhere in Albuquerque, then if there's interest in gathering more often, probably bounce between the Albuquerque and Santa Fe areas.

I'm looking at Wednesday and Thursday (6/29 & 6/30) as options and thinking probably evening, but lunch is also an option.

Please share with the group...

Are you interested?

Available on those dates (any preference)?

Any preference for the following locations?
  • ABQ Heights
  • ABQ Nob Hill
  • ABQ North/I-25
  • ABQ Old Town
  • Rio Rancho/Corrales
  • Santa Fe

mfcmb

May 29, 2011, 11:30:28 PM5/29/11
to ixda-ne...@googlegroups.com, mfcmb
Eric--

Anywhere in the ABQ area is fine with me.

Any time 6/29 & 6/30 works for me.

--Bill Fernandez

Janie Heide

Jun 5, 2011, 11:30:35 PM6/5/11
to ixda-ne...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I actually moved to Phoenix so count me out.  :-(  I hope you have a great turn out though and lots of fun ix/ux/ia talk!

Janie