Support for Ivy 2.4?

Shawn

Nov 8, 2014, 9:06:09 PM11/8/14
to ivy...@googlegroups.com
Greetings,

Will there be an update for Ivy 2.4.0?

Or, should I be able to use the 2.2.0 version of ivysvn in ivy 2.4 without difficulty?

Mass Dosage

Nov 9, 2014, 2:53:28 PM11/9/14
to ivy...@googlegroups.com
Hello Shawn,

I'm quite short on time these days to maintain IvySvn but at some point I will do a release where I don't change the code but update all the libraries (assuming everything is still binary compatible). So, for now you could definitely try the latest released version of the IvySvn jar file in combination with Ivy 2.4.0, if this doesn't "just work" let me know.

PEACE

Adrian