Ivysvn in maven repository

Thorson Little

Apr 13, 2012, 2:57:51 PM4/13/12
to ivysvn
I recently started using ivysvn to support a team shared repository in
subversion. However, i found it ironic that a tool used to support
ivy is not available in the public maven repositories. Is there any
plan to move it there? if not, would you object to me attempting to
do so myself?

Thank You,

Thorson Little

Woodhead, Adrian

Apr 16, 2012, 5:28:45 AM4/16/12
to ivy...@googlegroups.com, thorson...@gmail.com
Hey Thorson,

I've thought about getting IvySvn added to a Maven repo but haven't really had any time to investigate it. If you'd like to look at what is involved that would be great. It would be ideal if publishing to a Maven repo could be done from IvySvn's Ant build script in much the same way it publishes to Google Code. I'm guessing some kind of authentication would need to be set up so I'd probably need to be involved as I'm the one who does the publishes. Anyway, any info and suggestions you come up with would be most welcome.

Regards,

Adrian