IvySvn 2.0.0-rc2 released

Adrian Woodhead

Jan 27, 2009, 9:44:13 AM1/27/09
to ivy...@googlegroups.com
Yo....

Following hot on the heels of the official Ivy 2.0.0 release I have just
released IvySvn 2.0.0-rc2. You can get it here:

http://code.google.com/p/ivysvn/downloads/list

This is hopefully the final Release Candidate release. If no serious
issues are reported in the coming weeks I will make a 2.0.0 release.

The changes since 2.0.0-rc 1 are:

- Added ability to specify https client certificate passphrase
(http://code.google.com/p/ivysvn/issues/detail?id=15
<http://code.google.com/p/ivysvn/issues/detail?id=8>) (contributed by
Adam Stroud).
- Upgraded Ivy to version 2.0.0.
- Upgraded SVNKit to version 1.2.2.

There are also a number of unit tests in the source version of IvySvn
which can be useful for debugging issues by running them against a local
test Subversion repository.

As always, if there are any issues with this release please let me know.

PEACE

Adrian