Publish To Subversion Hangs

Greg Creager

Oct 22, 2014, 2:52:05 PM10/22/14
to ivy...@googlegroups.com
Our publish job has been working for a long time, recently it started hanging as it started the scheduled publish. I turned debug on and see that it hangs after the proxy info, but no timeout, or error, nothing.

We use a proxy server for subversion and that is set correctly, but we don't set the user name.

[ivy:install] Starting transaction hp#pm_jdf#1.7;1.7.86858.2900...
[ivy:install] Scheduling publish from C:\Users\dfebuild\.ivy2\cache\hp\pm_jdf\1.7\csss\ivy-report-1.
7.86858.2900.css to https://svn1.ctf2014.com/svn/repos/dfe-release/pm_jdf/1.7.86858.2900/ivy-report.
css
[ivy:install] Scheduling publish to https://svn1.ctf2014.com/svn/repos/dfe-release/pm_jdf/1.7.86858.
2900/ivy-report.css
[ivy:install] Adding user authentication
[ivy:install] The proxy server is web-proxy.corp.hp.com:8080. The proxy username is null
[ivy:install] Adding user authentication
[ivy:install] The proxy server is web-proxy.corp.hp.com:8080. The proxy username is null

Mass Dosage

Oct 24, 2014, 11:51:34 AM10/24/14
to ivy...@googlegroups.com
I think this is a duplicate of the message I just replied to so let's try keep all conversation on just that one thread.

Thanks,

Adrian