RE: Sign Up to Attend a Virtual Public Education Focus Group – June 15 and 16

DC Public Charter School Board

Jun 6, 2022, 4:47:52 PM6/6/22
to IvyCityCommunity

Greetings Ivy City Parents,

My name is John Carlos Green, and I’m the Community Engagement Manager at the DC Public Charter School Board (DC PCSB).

DC PCSB is seeking input from DC parents, guardians, teachers, residents, and education leaders to better meet the education needs of the District! We’re hosting a series of virtual focus groups on June 15 and 16, and we need your help. The focus group sessions for June 16 will be provided in English, Spanish, and Amharic.

Please sign up HERE to participate.

Thank you!