Location Change: Join Us for Our March meeting - this Wednesday, March 27th at 6:30pm

Ward Five Council on Education - W5COE

Mar 25, 2019, 4:00:08 PM3/25/19
to concern...@yahoogroups.com, Trinidad Neighborhood Association, trini...@yahoogroups.com, ward5coe...@googlegroups.com, wa...@yahoogroups.com, ward...@googlegroups.com, brookla...@yahoo.com, Brookland Terrace Civic Club, broo...@yahoogroups.com, brookla...@yahoogroups.com, bloomin...@yahoogroups.com, BloomingdaleKids Moderator, ecki...@yahoogroups.com, edgew...@yahoogroups.com, woodrid...@yahoogroups.com, woodr...@yahoogroups.com, lamond...@yahoogroups.com, LamondRigg...@yahoogroups.com, DECC D.C. Education Coalition for Change, woodridgeciv...@gmail.com, citize...@yahoogroups.com, northmichigan...@yahoogroups.com, norths...@yahoogroups.com, gate...@yahoogroups.com, ivycityc...@googlegroups.com, ward...@googlegroups.com, ward...@yahoogroups.com, dakotac...@yahoogroups.com, Hanove...@yahoogroups.com, Hanov...@gmail.com, strongholdciv...@yahoogroups.com
Hello! We would like to invite you to join us for the Ward Five Council on Education March meeting on Wednesday, March 27th at 6:30pm at Lamond-Riggs Library located at 5401 South Dakota Avenue NE. (Please note that the location has been changed.) Our agenda this month includes:
  • a brief discussion the the Deputy Mayor for Education Paul Kihn regarding the recently proposed public education budget;
  • My School DC will join us to discuss the post-lottery process/school enrollment;
  • and we will spotlight a few of our Ward 5 schools: Mundo Verde PCS, Browne Education Campus, and Luke C. Moore High School.
This meeting will be jam-packed with great information. We look forward to a great conversation and hope that you will join us!

Please share this invitation with your networks. If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at ward...@gmail.com. Best, The Ward Five Council on Education Steering Committee

--
Ward Five Council on Education

Are you on Facebook? Like us - The Ward Five Council on Education
Follow us on Twitter: @Ward5EdCouncil

About the Ward Five Council on Education

The Ward Five Council on Education is a 501(c)3 community organization dedicated to improving the quality of education in Ward 5 and citywide. The Council provides a forum for community stakeholders to share and resolve issues surrounding Ward 5 schools and works closely with the District of Columbia’s education community to ensure that the quality of public schools – both traditional and charter – is exactly what Ward 5 students, parents, and the community at large deserves. The Council takes action through advocacy, education of all education stakeholders, and community involvement.

Ward Five Council on Education - W5COE