DC Council Chair and Mayoral Candidate Forum

1 view

jeremiah lowery

Dec 4, 2021, 2:54:42 PM12/4/21
to Jeremiah Lowery
Dear Community members:

This is a city-wide event that may interest you. I know this isn't a frequent conversation topic on this listserv but I know many of us care very much about city services especially as they affect our children and maybe interested to know about various candidates' education and other policies. Details below
Best

Jeremiah

----

Topic: DC Council Chair and Mayoral Candidate Forum

1) DC Council Chair candidate forum with Phil Mendelson and Erin Palmer (7-8pm)
2) Mayoral candidate forum with Robert White (8-9pm)

Moderator: Kimberly Perry, Executive Director of DC Action.

All incumbents, as well as challengers who have filed to run in the Democratic primary using the Fair Elections (public financing) program, were invited to participate.

Both segments will include questions from the audience.

Link: https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_5ZufZLYuQjOwD2pUEBBWVg?link_id=4&can_id=226382cc6e5c0bf24fac76b10effb41b&source=email-next-big-event&email_referrer=email_1374871&email_subject=submit-a-video-question-to-the-forum&fbclid=IwAR3pw-q02_luhfRJvJXsfcGqteDdlwQ-Y8CG5WluRzzdHThjX24h4z5HXso
--

Jeremiah Lowery
(240) 772-1356