Vision Zero Community Listening Session

1 view

jeremiah lowery

Feb 25, 2020, 7:00:17 AM2/25/20
to jeremia...@waba.org
When: Thursday, February 27, 2020, 6:00 PM
Where: Columbia Heights Community Center (1480 Girard St NW).
What: What makes it hard to get where you’re going in your neighborhood? Missing crosswalks? Speeding drivers? Buses stuck in traffic? no bike lanes?

You know better than anyone where the trouble spots are—come talk to us about it.

We’ll have representatives from the District Department of Transportation, elected officials , and a variety of community organizations on hand to listen, answer questions, and engage with your thoughts on how to make streets safer for everyone from toddlers to grandparents.

Bring your ideas, your questions, and your friends.

The challenges and solutions discussed will be presented at the Washington Region Vision Zero Summit. We hope to create a direct line for your concerns to 300 key transportation decision-makers from DC and region-wide.

Food and refreshments will be provided.--

Jeremiah Lowery
(240) 772-1356
Connect With Me On Social media: Facebook (jeremiah4DC)Instagram (jeremiah_lowerydc). Twitter (@jeremiah4dc).