Sign Up to Attend a Virtual Public Education Focus Group – May 17 or May 18

DC Public Charter School Board

May 12, 2022, 9:47:48 AM5/12/22
to IvyCityCommunity
Greetings Ivy City Parents and Community Members,

My name is John Carlos Green, and I’m the Community Engagement Manager at the DC Public Charter School Board (DC PCSB).

DC PCSB is seeking input from DC parents, guardians, teachers, residents, and education leaders to better meet the education needs of the District! We are hosting a series of virtual focus groups on May 17 and May 18, and we need your help. Please sign up HERE to participate and share this email widely.

Thank you,
John Carlos Green (he, him, his)
Community Engagement Manager
DC Public Charter School Board
Phone: 202-321-7303
3333 14th St., NW, Suite 210, Washington, DC 20010
Twitter: @dcpcsb l Website: dcpcsb.org

Copyright © 2022 DC Public Charter School Board, All rights reserved.