Trash Collection and Vegan Picnic by DON'T EAT FRIENDS(“别吃朋友”爱青山)

starryskyanne

Aug 25, 2009, 9:57:04 AM8/25/09
to ivu-cn
Trash Collection and Vegan Picnic

“We love the green mountains.”of DON’T EAT FRIENDS

We give this morning to the green mountains,

It will be more comfortable than staying in the bed.

We give this memory to the scenes,

It will be more real than the dreams.

We give our vitality to the nature,

It says more than the pictures.

Please come and join us.

August 29 ,Saturday,9 am.

1 Please bring old garbage bags.

2 To reduce consumption and package trash,noncommercial water is
encouraged.

3 Please make sure that your food is vegan(no meat of any kind,no
egg,no diary etc).And no singelserving chopsticks.The picnic starts at
1pm,breakfast before the gathering is advised.

4 Outdoor or sports equipments and hats.

5 Route and time.

From :Taizhouwu

To: Cherry Furrow(Yingtaogou) of the Botanical Garden.

09:00 gather at Taizhouwu bus stop of 346.

09:10 move on to the gap of Taizhouwu Mountain and start out.

13:00 picnic in the Cherry Furrow(Yingtaogou) and then visit the
Botanical Garden

*How to get to Taizhouwu?

Bus 346、330、633、651、968
*We don’t need to buy tickets to get into the Taizhouwu Mountain or
the Botanical Garden.

Contact:Shay 135 2169 7455

biechi...@126.com
msn: yinyangf...@hotmail.com

*superbig garbage bags and trash pickers of different sizes are
offered by DONT EAT FRIENDS.

请不要相信远远望着那些山的感受,只有走进它才会发现,太多的林草泥土已被白色垃圾占据。
加入我们吧,开始清山。并体验一次美妙的素食野餐。

8月29(周六) 9点
集合地点:太舟坞346路公交车站(路南天客隆方向)
全程路线及时间安排: