Welcome to IV New Mexico and Next Steps

pansworld

Dec 18, 2007, 12:24:02 AM12/18/07
to ivnewmexico
Hello,

Just wanted to welcome all of you to IV New Mexico. I would like to
initiate an conversation regarding the next steps at our chapter. How
would we like to proceed? I will repeat some of my ideas in a previous
email and open it up for discussion. Please let me know what you guys
think...

1. Get chapter approval from IV. Requirement is 2-3 members.
2. Set 4-5 chapter goals for the next year. They are to be aligned
with IV core.
3. Draw up a plan (nothing to extensive. just some points)
4. Divide the chapter into zones or areas.
5. Concentrate on increasing chapter membership.
6. Start making contacts with law makers, namely congressman and
senators

Thanks again for joining

Pankaj Sharma