Major Admin Fix update to be available on the IV website in the next 48 hours

pansworld

Mar 27, 2008, 6:35:39 PM3/27/08
to ivnewmexico
As posted by "pappu" on the IV website.

Immigration Voice would like to thank our members who actively
participated in the Admin Fix campaign. Its time to see the result of
our hard work.

Immigration Voice has been a leader in getting relief for our
community. After several rounds of discussions with the Administration
in past several months and after thousands of active IV members
writing letters to the administration over the period of last three
months we a good news to share. In the next 48 hours we will be making
an important announcement about the first set of Admin Fix we have
been able to achieve. We understand and share the plight of student
community who continue to join our community in larger numbers. This
Admin fix will address some the issues of student community also.

We are currently working on Phase II of this campaign at a state
chapter level and are engaged in active discussions for the next round
of Admin fixes. Please inform your friends and others in the community
about this announcement so that they can benefit from it and also take
part in the phase II of the campaign. Please continue to actively
participate, contribute and support Immigration voice to further your
cause.

IV Team

pansworld

Mar 28, 2008, 5:23:14 PM3/28/08
to ivnewmexico
The major update was announced a short while ago. Please visit the
following URL:

http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=18215