Nottingham Varsity Competition 2010

LBSS Society

Nov 4, 2010, 12:56:49 PM11/4/10
to ivdaca...@googlegroups.com, BALADS SURHUL, teamc...@uludancesport.org
Dear Team Captains,

I have attached the Team Captain Pack for the Nottingham Varsity Competition 2010, along with a Day Entry Form for submitting entries.

We look forward to seeing you all there!

Universities who have not attended Nottingham before, or recently, are also welcome. As one of the biggest competitions of the year it is an opportunity to take part in a fantastic showcase of University dancing.

Please send your completed Day Entry Form to soc...@lbss.org.uk by the 21st of November. There is a discount for all entries submitted before the 14th of November. Payment can be in the form of a cheque payable to "U of NSU LBSS" and sent to

Nottingham Varsity Ball 2010
5 Bancroft
Barrack Lane
Nottingham
NG7 1AP

by Tuesday 23rd of November.

On top of this I would like to encourage couples to dance up wherever possible, in order to balance out the competition. Finally please fill out the day entry forms with the full names that people would like on any certificates they may win, as this makes it much faster with regards to putting correct names on certificates and in announcements!

See you all on the 27th in Nottingham!

Sam Goddard

Competition Organiser
Latin, Ballroom and Salsa Society