Re: Comment on Introduction in iui

i...@googlecode.com

Mar 30, 2010, 2:34:35 AM3/30/10
to iui-dev...@googlegroups.com
Comment by tim.diggins:

By the way, the problem with those mercurial links under "Current Release
direct link to Mercurial (Hg) Repo" is that the path in the repo has
changed... e.g.

http://iui.googlecode.com/hg/web-app/samples/music/music.html

For more information:
http://code.google.com/p/iui/wiki/Introduction

i...@googlecode.com

Mar 30, 2010, 12:21:23 PM3/30/10
to iui-dev...@googlegroups.com
Comment by msgilli...@gmail.com:

@Tim The idea behind those links is that they should point to the versions
of the files in the latest stable release (currently iUI version 0.31) The
path has changed in the development versions of 0.40 -- the links you've
provided point to the latest copy of the files in the repository which are
not necessarily part of any release and may be untested.

When we used Subversion we were able to use the REL-current tag to create
links to the source for the current release. It seems Hg won't let us do
that...

i...@googlecode.com

Jan 19, 2011, 10:04:17 AM1/19/11
to iui-dev...@googlegroups.com
Comment by d.rajama...@gmail.com:

Hii All,

I need solution/code for "html5 to native app communication in iphone" ,
please give me quick solution

i...@googlecode.com

Mar 21, 2011, 9:07:36 PM3/21/11
to iui-dev...@googlegroups.com
Comment by sonicaca...@google.com:

- the log in drop down doesn't work anyway!

i...@googlecode.com

Mar 21, 2011, 9:03:34 PM3/21/11
to iui-dev...@googlegroups.com
Comment by sonicaca...@google.com:

this does not work with the new 4.3 software on iphone!

i...@googlecode.com

May 2, 2011, 10:22:55 AM5/2/11
to iui-dev...@googlegroups.com
Comment by solver...@gmail.com:

link to "IBM developerWork" on this page is dead

Remi Grumeau

May 2, 2011, 10:39:10 AM5/2/11
to iui-dev...@googlegroups.com
Honestly, all the page could use a refresh.
For example, what's the point of a 0.13 overview ?

Let's focus on 0.5, new website is 90% done anyway...

R.

nunocostapt

May 2, 2011, 3:12:46 PM5/2/11
to iui-dev...@googlegroups.com
I just saw the new site, congrats, is amazing!

- Nuno

Remi Grumeau 

May 2, 2011, 3:34:47 PM5/2/11
to iui-dev...@googlegroups.com, iui-dev...@googlegroups.com
Congrats!

You now own the "iUI Code Repo Seeker" bagde! :)

image.jpeg

Remi

nunocostapt

May 2, 2011, 4:48:35 PM5/2/11
to iui-dev...@googlegroups.com
:)

billreilly

May 2, 2011, 6:28:35 PM5/2/11
to iui-developers
Where's the new site?... I'd love to see it... or is it a secret?

Bill

Remi Grumeau 

May 4, 2011, 2:46:18 AM5/4/11
to iui-dev...@googlegroups.com, iui-developers
Just like with hidden chocolate eggs for kids on April, you have to seek. That's all part of the fun :)

I hope to see it out this week, worse scenario this month.

Remi Grumeau

Criaçãoweb.NET (Nuno Costa)

May 7, 2011, 1:57:05 PM5/7/11
to iui-dev...@googlegroups.com
Remi,

is this docs updated by chance?
http://code.google.com/r/remigrumeau-updates/source/browse/web-app/docs/iui_docs.html

I know you are whating for Sean, there is any ETA yet to release?

Anything more that you may want me help?

- Nuno

May 7, 2011, 2:50:26 PM5/7/11
to iui-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hey!

Any help is of course really appreciate, even if it's just to rewrite texts in better english :) (this is a call to all non technical dude out there)

You can find here the future website documentation pages, if you want to correct, add or improve anything here i would love it
http://remigrumeau-updates.googlecode.com/hg/sandbox/www/documentation.html

I'll take care of extensions docs tonight, but feel free to clone the clone and submit patches.

Remi

Mark Tomlin

May 7, 2011, 10:35:53 PM5/7/11
to iui-dev...@googlegroups.com
Wow, really nice job on the documentation so far, it looks great!

On Sat, May 7, 2011 at 2:50 PM, Remi Grumeau  <remi.g...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey!

Any help is of course really appreciate, even if it's just to rewrite texts in better english :) (this is a call to all non technical dude out there)

You can find here the future website documentation pages, if you want to correct, add or improve anything here i would love it
http://remigrumeau-updates.googlecode.com/hg/sandbox/www/documentation.html

I'll take care of extensions docs tonight, but feel free to clone the clone and submit patches.

Remi

--
Thank you for your time,
Mark 'Dygear' Tomlin;

Remi Grumeau

May 8, 2011, 8:30:58 PM5/8/11
to iui-dev...@googlegroups.com
Thx Mark :)

For all:
if you want to help with the documentation, extensions documentation could use some more work.

R.

i...@googlecode.com

Jun 26, 2011, 12:00:37 PM6/26/11
to iui-dev...@googlegroups.com
Comment by inspir...@gmail.com:

beautiful & awesome new website!

i...@googlecode.com

Jun 29, 2011, 7:29:04 AM6/29/11
to iui-dev...@googlegroups.com
Comment by duchnou...@gmail.com:

An exemple of utilisation of iui : http://m.mailroulette.org

i...@googlecode.com

Apr 3, 2015, 1:20:09 AM4/3/15
to iui-dev...@googlegroups.com
Comment by the961be...@gmail.com:

The quick answer to most of these multiple HTML questions is to use ajax...

Thanks for putting this together...
http://wdfshare.blogspot.com

For more information:
https://code.google.com/p/iui/wiki/Introduction