no selected attribute specified

Remi Grumeau

May 9, 2012, 5:35:02 AM5/9/12
to iui-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks!

I'd like you guys to review this little improvement:

I know it has been a bummer for a lot of people, specially new comers so i'dlike to propose this.
Of course, if selected="true" is here, then it wouldn't change anything...

What you think?

Remi

Jorge

May 9, 2012, 5:22:42 PM5/9/12
to iui-dev...@googlegroups.com
This has become a soliloquy of yours and Guilligan, what a pity...
--
Jorge.

Sean Gilligan

May 9, 2012, 5:57:40 PM5/9/12
to iui-dev...@googlegroups.com, Jorge
On 5/9/12 2:22 PM, Jorge wrote:
> On May 9, 2012, at 11:35 AM, Remi Grumeau wrote:
>

> This has become a soliloquy of yours and Guilligan, what a pity...

Yes, many more users than contributors. Can you help out Jorge?

-- Sean

Remi Grumeau 

May 10, 2012, 3:49:55 AM5/10/12
to iui-dev...@googlegroups.com, iui-dev...@googlegroups.com, Jorge
hummm...

I'm not a native english speaker, but soliloquies are for dramas right?
So: to be (agree) or not to be (agree) w/ this fix, that is the question :)

Remi