Geocaching and Canoeing Event @ Paynetown State Recreation Area Saturday, October 15th

IU Geocaching

Oct 10, 2011, 10:19:19 PM10/10/11
to iugeoc...@googlegroups.com
On Saturday, October 15th, the IU Geocaching club is going Geocaching and Canoeing at Lake Monroe!

RSVP for the trip at:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dG1YSVRkbmFOZy02TzVubzROdEFfekE6MQ

And then you will need to pre-pay $6 by meeting with Emma at the Wells Library on either Thursday or Friday from 6:30-7:30pm or contact her at ekha...@indiana.edu or her cell at 317-409-0365 for an alternate time.

So, You MUST RSVP by Thursday at 6:30pm and PRE-PAY by 7:30pm on Friday. It is non-refundable.

Most of the caches are located on land but there are a few that are only accessible by canoes. There will be a carpool and your $6 covers gas, entrance to the park, and your canoe rental.  If you can drive, you get gas money back.

The event starts at 1pm so we will meet at NOON outside of Eigenmann Hall (outside front doors near 10th and Union St) for the carpool. Wear old clothes (might want to bring a spare),

Bring water and snacks, and pack light. We may be wading through some mud, so please do not bring shoes that you care about.

More information at:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?wp=GC33904

Hope to see many of you on Saturday!

Emma