Upcoming Events (part 2)

IU Geocaching

Aug 29, 2012, 7:36:46 PM8/29/12
to iugeoc...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone (again),

Sorry for multiple emails. It was brought to my attention that I did not include a time or date for the Welcome to Geocaching event. It will be on Saturday September 1 from 2-4pm.

Looking ahead to the weather for this weekend it is not looking good due to the remnants of Isaac heading this way. If it is raining at the time of the event on Saturday we will not be having the event. I do not want to be walking around campus in the rain any more than you do. Let's hope there is a chance for us to go find some caches. If it is raining we will plan for a day later in the semester to find geocaches on campus.

Jeff Dunfee