IU Geocaching Club Nearly Naked Nightcache Event Monday

IU Geocaching

Oct 20, 2011, 10:57:09 PM10/20/11
to iugeoc...@googlegroups.com
Monday, October 24th at 9pm is the annual Nearly Naked Mile (http://iuaa.imodules.com/s/1377/event.aspx?sid=1377&gid=2&pgid=692&crid=0&calpgid=339&calcid=1249).
Basically hundreds of students gather together to donate clothes to the needy of Bloomington, and in the spirit run "nearly naked" for a good cause.
It's short because it's only a mile. You donate some clothes and can choose how much clothing you wear for it. Most of the guys go shirtless and the girls are wearing sports bras and small shorts. And it's at night, so really the only people who are out are nearly naked! You'll remember this night for the rest of your life; it's that memorable. It's crazy and we thought it would be fun to be crazy together!

After the Nearly Naked Mile, the Geocaching Club at IU is hosting a Nearly Naked Nightcache. We will meet at around 9:30pm at the IMU's circle drive.

Please RSVP here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?hl=en_US&formkey=dFBTN2wxVG1aTEhzRWc5eExrSW5YUkE6MQ#gid=0

We will be finding "Drawn to the Light" (http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?wp=GC2196C) which is a really fun nightcache on campus. Bring friends!