GIS Day Challenge 2012

IU Geocaching

Nov 5, 2012, 9:05:18 AM11/5/12
to IU Geocaching
Hello everyone,

We would like to announce our GIS Day Challenge for 2012. The club has hidden 7 geocaches around campus. 6 of these caches are considered regular caches and the final cache is a puzzle. Each of the 6 regular caches will have a clue on the logbook to help you find the final cache. When you find each cache be sure to log it with your email address. This is how we will contact you if win the prize. You have from noon today until Friday November 16th to find all 7 caches.

Anyone who finds the final cache will be entered into a random drawing for a $50 gift card donated by our friends from 39° North. If you are interested please see our website for all the details. Also don't forgot to sign up so we know who corresponds to the email addresses written on the logs. The form is on the website.

In addition to the challenge the club will be at the GIS Day event at the Wells Library on November 14th. This is an excellent opportunity to gain some hints on the caches from the challenge if you are stumped.

Good luck everyone!