Upcoming Geocaching Event!

IU Geocaching

Apr 2, 2013, 10:11:43 PM4/2/13
to IU Geocaching
Hello everyone!

It has been a long and brutal winter, but now that it is finally warming up we can do more geocaching again. This upcoming week is supposed to have really nice weather and we are going hiking near Lake Monroe to find some caches on Wednesday April 10th. It will be a loop trail including 8 caches that we will look for. This event will be around 3 hours total including travel time. The plan is to meet right outside the front entrance of Willkie Center Building at 4:45pm, we will leave at 5pm, and be back by 8pm (hopefully). The D bus has a stop at Willkie for those who want to take it. Please bring the standard clothes that you don't mind getting a little dirty, and wear sturdy shoes to hike in so flip-flops or sandals are NOT recommended. Bring a water bottle and any snacks you want for the trip. If people are interested and have time, we can plan on going out to eat afterwards so plan on having some money if this option sounds good to you.

As of right now, there is only 1 vehicle with 3 seats available. So if anyone who wants to go has a car, please indicate this on the sign up sheet below (not just on Facebook) and we can inform you as time gets closer whether or not you need to drive. Please sign up for the event by no later than 5pm on Monday April 8th. If this is an issue, or it is after the date, and you still want to come, please email us and we will try to figure out how to get you there.

Sorry it has been so long since the last event, but we are very eager to get out caching again. If you have any other ideas for events that you would like to do, feel free to contact us. Can't wait to see some of you on the 10th.