GIS Day Geocaching Challenge! Chance to win prizes!

IU Geocaching

Nov 1, 2011, 12:52:08 AM11/1/11
to iugeoc...@googlegroups.com
Hello Geocaching Club!

In celebration of the upcoming GIS Day on November 16th, the Geocaching Club at IU is hosting a three week long Geocaching Challenge! Players who find all six geocaches around campus will be entered to win a $50 VISA Gift Card from our event sponsor 39degrees North. All of the challenge information can be found on our club website: http://indiana.edu/~geocache

If you are interested in participating, please sign up here: GIS Day Challenge Sign-up

The event is underway! So go out and have some fun Geocaching.  If you do not have a GPS, they are available to check out for free on the second floor of the east tower at the Herman B Wells library.  Email us if you would like more info about this!

Geocaching GIS Day Booth Wednesday, November 16th from 10:00am - 3:30pm
Come learn more about geocaching and meet some IU Geocaching Club members as well as members of the community wide Bloomington Geocachers group at our display at the GIS Day event in the Wells Library. If you need some hints on the GIS Day Geocaching Challenge, this would be a good opportunity to gain some insights from experienced geocachers. Stop by at any point during the day!

Here is a link to our GIS Day Booth event on Geocaching.com.

If there are any questions or comments regarding the events, please contact our officer team at iugeoc...@gmail.com.

Happy Caching,
Geocaching Club at IU Officer Team