Game Night Volunteers Needed

IU Geocaching

Aug 9, 2011, 12:39:16 AM8/9/11
to iugeoc...@googlegroups.com
Hello!

Believe it or not, the school year is fast approaching.  That means (among other things) another great year of Geocaching!  The IU Geocaching Club will once again be represented at the IU Game Night at the Herman B Wells library and we need volunteers to help run our night caching event and to teach students about Geocaching.  The event will be on Thursday, August 25 from 8-11pm and your help would be greatly appreciated.

If you can volunteer, please indicate so and the times that you can volunteer on this form

Also, if you graduated and no longer want to be on this email list, please respond to this email and I will take you off.

Thank you!
The IU Geocaching Club Leadership Team