1.8 History

Ron

Jan 7, 2012, 8:52:39 PM1/7/12
to its-electr...@googlegroups.com
Hey,
  I just got around to upgrading to 1.8, The graphs shows all my data but the history page is blank,
any suggestions?

I just started it with same script with new jar, and web directory, changing the data path in config file.

Robert Tupelo-Schneck

Jan 9, 2012, 12:39:12 AM1/9/12
to its-electr...@googlegroups.com
I'm not having this problem myself. If your its-electric is publicly
accessible, I can take a look. Otherwise I can only suggest inserting
"alert"s into the Javascript of the history page to see if that
reveals what is going on. Let me know if you need help with that.

Robert

Ron

Jan 9, 2012, 5:29:07 PM1/9/12
to its-electr...@googlegroups.com
I found problem, in my config

itsElectric.configure({
   datasourceURL: '../data',

I use a relative path for data source, this used to work for history and graphs, it
now only works for graph, in the history html the script builds an incorrect
url, trying to find change now.

Ron
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Ron

Jan 9, 2012, 5:48:23 PM1/9/12
to its-electr...@googlegroups.com
ok missing the trailing slash

 datasourceURL: '../data/',

works, apparently you append a / in graphs but not history if it is missing.

Thanks, my typo in new config file, but when it worked for graphs never thought
it was wrong.

Ron

Robert Tupelo-Schneck

Jan 9, 2012, 9:48:14 PM1/9/12
to its-electr...@googlegroups.com
I will change the history file to stop requiring the trailing slash. Thanks!

Robert