Immediate Need W2 ll QA SDET Consultant ll New York City, NY. (H4, H4-EAD, GC or US-citizen)

1 view

Jim alex

Sep 21, 2020, 12:13:18 PM9/21/20

Hello,

Any available local consultants for QA SDET Consultant. I have an excellent project with my client at New York City, NY.

Job Title :  QA SDET Consultant.

Location : NYC, NY

Duration : 12 month

Kindly share the profile at Maz...@mirthconsulting.net

•  When it comes to Test Automation, we need expertise in Test Automation, using hand-built frameworks, test beds/harnesses that are engineered in Java.

•  Must have expertise in building these above-mentioned automation frameworks, in addition to writing & executing test cases

•  Expertise in the automated testing of Web Services, APIs, API Gateways, etc.

•  Expertise in Microservices testing is a huge bonus and will be a qualification that we will be searching for.

Basic Responsibilities:

•   Microservices testing

•   Integration testing for services-based architecture

•   Testing cloud applications (we will be using PCF – Pivotal Cloud Foundry)

•   Technical knowledge of web services communications

•   Testing as a part of build and deployment pipelines

•   Broad knowledge of test automation tools (Spock experience would be a HUGE plus)

Must Haves:

•   Proficient at Java programming (Production level skill set)

•   Ability to produce custom Frameworks and custom Scripts (outside of using standard testing tools, like Selenium)

•  Enterprise experience

Thanks & Regards.

Mazhar Uddin | Technical recruiter

6353 N  Claremont Ave Chicago, IL. 60659

Direct: 312-414-6033- 312-428-5615

maz...@mirthconsulting.net|

https://www.linkedin.com/company/mirth-consulting-inc/