it's electric and Raspberry Pi - arduino

已查看 90 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Shane

未读,
2013年10月12日 10:35:532013/10/12
收件人 its-electr...@googlegroups.com
I got my TED-5000 a few weeks ago and love being able to not only determine which of my devices are hogs but when things are coming on when I don't expect it.

Having the live graph in 'footprints' is great but only goes back an hour. So I found the it's electric software and ran it on my mac for a while and like it. Now I want to run that sw 24/7 to capture everything so I can look back an analyze what happened when I was not at home. In the vein of saving energy I did not want to run an old computer 24/7 (200-300w) just to get info on saving energy but wanted to use a microcontroller like arduino or Raspberry pi (built in ethernet) to do the logging but only take about 9w.

Can this software run on either of these two pieces of hardware? If so what would be the setup? The Raspberry Pi is probably easier as it already has ethernet, video, and an SD card built in.

Thanks
Shane

Robert Tupelo-Schneck

未读,
2013年10月13日 14:18:172013/10/13
收件人 its-electr...@googlegroups.com
You just need Java, which apparently is recently available on
Raspberry Pi: http://www.raspberrypi.org/archives/4920

I don't know enough about Arduino to say, but my not-very-educated
guess for that platform is no.

You will need space to store the data... long ago I estimated
250MB/month/MTU. I guess that does mean you can fit a couple years on
an SD card, so it's probably fine for Raspberry Pi.

Let me know how it goes!

Robert
> --

Stuart Rothrock

未读,
2013年10月13日 14:27:162013/10/13
收件人 its-electr...@googlegroups.com
I would be glad to help if needed with the Rasberry since I have one to use for test purposes.
--
Thanks,
Stuart

The future is here - It just isn't evenly distributed yet...

Roman Dulgarov

未读,
2014年1月9日 15:27:002014/1/9
收件人 its-electr...@googlegroups.com
There used to be some code that ran on hacked routers... it was in C so would run on pretty much anything ... do some digging it should be trivial to port it over...technically shouldnt even need to be ported but run out of the box, just mount the SD and point the log file to it
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子