Immediate Interview ll Ms Dynamics CRM with Salesforce Integration Experience ll Atlanta, GA.

Jim alex

Sep 23, 2020, 10:35:22 AM9/23/20

Hello,

Any available local consultants for  Ms Dynamics CRM with Salesforce Integration Experience. I have an excellent project with my client at Atlanta, GA.

Job Title :  Ms Dynamics CRM with ( Salesforce Integration is must)

Location : Atlanta, GA

Duration:  6+ Months contract

Rate : $55/hr

Kindly share Suitable profile at Maz...@mirthconsulting.net

Role:

Experience in Cloud Migration on Dynamics 365 CRM is a must.

Must have atleast2 -3 large Cloud Dynamics CRM project. Experience.

At least 8 years on Microsoft technologies and at least 5 years on MSCRM

Should have experience as a Technical Lead in at least 4 end-to-end large MSCRM implementations, that include complex functionality, multiple integrations and global rollouts

Must have demonstrable experience in architecture and design of such MSCRM applications

Must be thorough and hands-on MSCRM 2013 ,MSCRM 2016 and Dynamics 365 Versions, including CRM SDK, development of plug-ins, javascript, custom pages and .NET web services (for integrations)

Must be thorough and hands on in Microsoft technologies including

.NET 4.x, C#, XML, Ajax, OData query and HTML 5

Thanks & Regards.

Mazhar Uddin | Technical recruiter

6353 N  Claremont Ave Chicago, IL. 60659

Direct: 312-414-6033- 312-428-5615

maz...@mirthconsulting.net|

https://www.linkedin.com/company/mirth-consulting-inc/