Send more input parameters to a process

Davo

Oct 10, 2012, 1:15:24 PM10/10/12
to itpam...@googlegroups.com
Hi all.

Do you know of any way to send parameters as input to a CA IT PAM process?
For example, when a process is associated with an SRF, and this to a category CA SDM. When creating a ticket with this category runs the process.
I've noticed that receives input parameters, such as persid, as shown in the following image.

Is there a way to send more data? Not necessarily ticket values​​, as those I can consult the CA SDM module . But, I would send such a number 100, which I identify as an action to take.

Is there a way to do this?

Whether the process is launched from the category, or a macro type: Execute action of CA IT PAM

Regards, David.