select from database operator (Sql statement with where clause)

Sandy

Feb 13, 2014, 1:27:21 AM2/13/14
to itpam...@googlegroups.com
  Hi Friends,

I am using the  select from database operator to run the Sql query to select the result. With normal Sql query its working fine with me but can any one tried Sql quet with where clause?

I am using Input source Expression and in the pre eeecution i write query.

I tried with where column_name = Process.valriable its not giving the reqult.

Is their any sysntax for using the variable in where condition?

Thanks

sandy

Santosh Suryawanshi

Feb 13, 2014, 2:13:44 AM2/13/14
to itpam...@googlegroups.com
Hi ,

Find the way.

where columnnam = '"+process.variable+"'