CAPA 4 Reset Operator: Only 5 operators?

lastudillo

Sep 17, 2012, 12:18:02 PM9/17/12
to itpam...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I have a long ITPAM / CAPA process under certain conditions must repeat a set of operators (22, to be specific). In CAPA 3.1, I used a Reset Operator to restore these 22 operators and run again, but in layer 4, the same Reset Operator only allows me to add 5 operators to the list. Product Is this a bug? Is there a more efficient alternative?.

Thank you!

Mcalroy, Jonathan

Sep 17, 2012, 12:30:25 PM9/17/12
to itpam...@googlegroups.com

Why not put those 22 operators into a separate process and call the process repeatedly?

lastudillo

Sep 17, 2012, 1:11:28 PM9/17/12
to itpam...@googlegroups.com, jonathan...@citi.com
Hello Jonathan, Thanks for your quick response. Well is an alternative!. I've noticed that I can enter an expression also (instead of choosing an operator from the drop-down menu) which resolves to a String (an operator name) or valueArray (a list of operator names) at runtime. For example:

Process.arrOp = new Array ("INC1" "INC2" "INC3" "INC4" "INC5" "INC6", ....);

This works ok. So, I guess that we have a product bug here.

Thanks you very much.