ITPAM examples

Hendry Taylor

Mar 15, 2010, 6:33:59 AM3/15/10
to ITPAM Forum
I have just uploaded a file called examples.xml which can be imported
into ITPAM.
There are close to 30 mini processes in the example.xml file which
help to understand some usages of ITPAM.
If you have any questions on it please post a question.

Thanks to Simon Pearson for creating the example.xml file.

It will be a good idea for us all to build on this example file, but I
think we should try to keep a consolidated file and not have 100's of
different example files.

Regards

Hendry

jonnoGT

Mar 15, 2010, 3:37:03 PM3/15/10
to ITPAM Forum
Hi Hendry,

can't seem to access that file. Any chance you could mail it to me or
try posting it again?

Hendry Taylor

Mar 16, 2010, 5:25:52 AM3/16/10
to ITPAM Forum
I have uploaded it as a zip file and that can be downloaded. I think
the problem is the fact that it was not a standard xml and it was
trying to render it instead of downloading it.

I found I could also not download the xml file, but I can download the
zip file.

Hendry

> > Hendry- Hide quoted text -

Vinay

Jan 23, 2013, 12:23:33 PM1/23/13
to itpam...@googlegroups.com
can you please help me locate the example/

Thanks,
Vinay

Sandy

Feb 13, 2014, 1:11:21 AM2/13/14
to itpam...@googlegroups.com
Dear Hendry,

can you send me the link to downlod the examples.

Thanks
sandy

Binisa GC

May 21, 2014, 4:08:11 PM5/21/14
to itpam...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Where can I get the file?

Regards,

Nadia

kanve01

May 21, 2014, 4:27:12 PM5/21/14
to itpam...@googlegroups.com
Hi Hendry,

Can you help me in downloading the file. I am not able to locate it.

Thanks & regards,
Venu