How to assing the mailcontents of get mail operator in a variable in IT PAM

michael ela

Oct 8, 2015, 12:06:00 PM10/8/15
to CA Process Automation Forum
Hello,

In case you know this. How can I assign the mailcontents of get mail operator in a variable in IT PAM

Sérgio Castro

Oct 8, 2015, 12:14:04 PM10/8/15
to itpam...@googlegroups.com
Michael,

You should put something like:
Process.mailcontent = Process[OpName].MessageContent.MailContents;
In the Post-Executions of your Get Mail Content Operator.

Hello,

In case you know this. How can I assign the mailcontents of get mail operator in a variable in IT PAM

michael ela

Oct 8, 2015, 12:35:06 PM10/8/15
to CA Process Automation Forum

Hi Sergio,

Thanks for that response. I'm getting an undefined value. It seems that I need to put the array # of the result row.

Regards,
Michael

michael ela

Oct 8, 2015, 12:38:17 PM10/8/15
to CA Process Automation Forum

I attached the mail result
get Mail Result.JPG

michael ela

Oct 8, 2015, 12:42:22 PM10/8/15
to CA Process Automation Forum

I already figured it out. Thanks for the reply anyways,

Here's how I did it.

Process.MailBody= Process.Get_PAM_eMail.MessageContent[0].MailContents

regards,
Michael