User Interaction Form With ServiceDesk Manager

Quini

Sep 12, 2012, 6:00:59 AM9/12/12
to itpam...@googlegroups.com
Hi friend,

In ITPAM 3.1, I've created a process with a User Interaction Form. In ITPAM this process work ok, no problem, the User Interaction form is displayed correctly. Now, I've created a new category (Change Order) in ServiceDesk Manager and I've added a ITPAM workflow this ITPAM process (previously I created a macro that points to a Start request Form). My doubt is:

is it possible to display this User Interaction form in a change order created in ServiceDesk Manager?.

In the new change order, tab workflow, I can see the log process but I can't see the
User Interaction Form. Only I can see the process in the CA ITPAM Process Automation console.

Thanks.

Miguel Silva

Sep 12, 2012, 6:06:09 AM9/12/12
to itpam...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

i'am not sure i understood your question,

you don't know were to find the IRF? or you want to know if you can see the IRF embeeded inside the change order?

best regards

Miguel Silva

Quini

Sep 12, 2012, 6:12:14 AM9/12/12
to itpam...@googlegroups.com
Thank Miguel for your quick response.Sorry for my English, I'm spanish. In response to your question, I want to know if I can see the IRF embeeded inside the change order and I can interact on.

Best Regards.

Miguel Silva

Sep 12, 2012, 6:41:29 AM9/12/12
to itpam...@googlegroups.com
I'am portuguese :)

and the answer it's not, as far as i know, you cannot interact inside the Change Order with an IRF...

un saludo.

Miguel

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/itpam-forum/-/_vrSrweULk8J.

Viraj Awati

Sep 13, 2012, 4:55:44 AM9/13/12
to itpam...@googlegroups.com

PAM and Service Desk are two different tools and the kind of tight integration that you are looking at is not possible.

Regards
Viraj

Sent from my Android!

Hendry Taylor

Sep 13, 2012, 8:45:53 AM9/13/12
to itpam...@googlegroups.com
You cannot display the User Interaction Form in Service Desk.

If your User Interaction Form is to gather information then you can just create the fields in the Service Desk form and then pass those values to the Process.

Hendry