Multiple opportunities - CA Automation Suite, Swindon, UK (Exp 2-8 years)

Aman Sood

Jun 8, 2017, 2:58:23 AM6/8/17
to CA Process Automation Forum
Hi All,

We are building up team to support CA Automation suite for one of the largest banking client in UK.

Please feel free to email me back if you want to know more about the roles?

Here is the link through which you can apply yourself or refer your friend nd earn £500/succesfull referral

Thanks & best regards,
Aman

Victor Sogaolu

Jun 8, 2017, 4:34:59 AM6/8/17
to itpam...@googlegroups.com
Hi Aman,

I'm certainly interested.
I'll check the details and apply through the link.

If you have any further details that may be of help, please let me know.

Thanks,
Victor

Victor Sogaolu

Jun 8, 2017, 4:46:02 AM6/8/17
to itpam...@googlegroups.com
Hi Aman,

On checking the details further, I have 6 - 7yrs experience with automation tools - so, not quite in the 8-10 bracket.

Also, I currently work in the banking domain and I have experience in everything except ASC - while I have experience with VMWare and I'm sure ASC would be relatively easy for me to learn quickly, I'm not sure if the lack of ASC SME knowledge is a deal breaker or not.

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Victor

Eudinbv

Nov 12, 2019, 12:31:31 PM11/12/19
to CA Process Automation Forum
Hi Aman,

Do you still need developers with experience for CA PAM tool ?