How to integrate CA IT PA with .net (aspx) forms

Bharani

May 11, 2012, 2:15:03 AM5/11/12
to CA Process Automation Forum
HI,

I was hoping if anyone could tell me how to integrate CA IT PA
with .net (aspx) forms.

I want to get the details from a .aspx page to IT PAM. Is this
possible ?

Regards,
Bharani

Viraj Awati

May 11, 2012, 3:41:46 AM5/11/12
to itpam...@googlegroups.com
Call the Web Services of IT PAM to start a new instance of the process. You can pass any information while initiating the process instance.

Regards
Viraj

Sandy

Jun 19, 2014, 1:56:35 AM6/19/14
to itpam...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bharani,

i see you post on the gropu i am facing the problem in calling the ITPAM process with .net aspx.

I am using the web reference.

can you guide me to call the itpam process.

Thanks

sandy