CA Process Automation Communty Quarterly Webcast

Hendry Taylor

Oct 10, 2012, 6:55:16 AM10/10/12
to itpam...@googlegroups.com
I know this is short notice but hopefully some can attend.

Below are the links for your operator assisted webcast on Thursday, October 11, 2012 at 11 am EDT. *Also attached is a copy of the ITFS numbers. I have also posted each session out on the event calendar on the website. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you, Mary Topics: - We will introduce the new CA Process Automation Global User Community Board of Directors. - Hendy Taylor will present: What is involved in the PAM / Service Desk integration? · Configuration - PAM · Configuration - Service Desk · Content packs · Common gotchas *Hendy is a consultant and MD for Tayori Limited which is an IT Consultancy specializing in Automation. He is also the new PAM Board President. Attendee’s Information: Click Here To Join Live Meeting: https://www.livemeeting.com/cc/cai/join?id=3TC6MZ&role=attend&pw=QBq%2622d%22N Meeting URL: https://www.livemeeting.com/cc/cai/join Meeting ID: 3TC6MZ Meeting Key: QBq&22d"N Participant Dial In: 888-239-7882 International Dial In Number: 706-634-5686 Conference I.D./Participant Code: 38887816 Add to my Outlook Calendar: https://www.livemeeting.com/cc/cai/meetingICS?id=3TC6MZ&role=attend&pw=QBq%2622d%22N&i=i.ics FIRST-TIME USERS: To save time before the meeting, check your system to make sure it is ready to use Microsoft Office Live Meeting. http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=90703
meetingICS.ics
ITFS Numbers 9-6-12.doc
Message has been deleted