We have Azure Infra. Engineer (Networking) role in Redmond WA (Onsite)

Amit Kumar

Jun 13, 2024, 3:34:10 PMJun 13
to Amit Kumar

Hi Folks,

Please check below job description below and share the relevant profile.

Role: Azure Infra. Engineer (Networking)

Location: Redmond WA (Onsite)

Type: Contract

Exp req: 10+

Job Description:

You will be working in Azure DNS Infrastructure, Linux based Rescue DNS teams, where we will be working on automating OS and service deployments in Azure Regions and Datacenter buildouts for multiple DNS services such as DNS authoritative, Recursive, Linux, and DNS protocol teams. We will be treating Infrastructure as Code.

Responsibilities:-

·        Write clean well-thought-out code with an emphasis on quality, performance, simplicity, durability, scalability, and maintainability.

·        Will cherish the opportunity to own certain components from design, engaging with other teams to manage dependencies, implementation, to monitoring of the deployed service.

·        Will share and introduce new ideas into the infrastructure build automation process.

·        Great opportunity to improve the buildout process with zero manual touch for multiple DNS platforms, so excellent visibility.

·        Deploy/patch/feature rollouts with health signal controlled safe deployments.

·        Help create a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can bring their full and authentic self, where all voices are heard, and where we do our best work as a result.

The successful candidate will have:

  • 5+ years of strong Python development experience
  • Expert programming experience in Python and C# as an added advantage
  • Automation experience on Linux systems is a plus
  • Good understanding on C# or C++ development
  • Good hands-on experience in Linux/windows automated deployments in large scale distributed environments
  • Hands-on experience with Linux containers, docker, ansible is a plus
  • Hands-on experience with infrastructure and service buildout automation framework with zero manual touch modeling
  • Great collaboration and communication skills.
  • Ability to quickly adapt to new technology and go deep in new focus areas.
  • Proven strong design and problem-solving skills, with a strong bias for quality and engineering excellence at scale.
  • Experience in designing and running fault tolerant infrastructure services that run globally in a large scale is a plus.
  • Experience in any of the following areas is a plus: DNS protocol, large scale web applications, No-sql databases and asynchronous programming models.

Regards,

Amit Kumar

TechStar Group