Fwd: <Appeal> Blood Donation Campaigns (BDC) in Summer 2014

1 view

Amit Harhare

May 9, 2014, 10:51:33 AM5/9/14
to itmilanchinchwad
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Wakad ITMilan" <wakadi...@gmail.com>
Date: 09-May-2014 4:59 PM
Subject: <Appeal> Blood Donation Campaigns (BDC) in Summer 2014

  Inline image 2
Atmiya Bandhugan,
​               In eve​ry summer
​,​
our shakhas conducts ​
​Blood Donation Campaign (BDC) ​​in Pimple Saudagar and Vishal Nagar area.​ Last year we had conducted 2 BDCs in two societies namely: Palms Mirachandani and Sa
​pph​
ire Park (park Street), where we got very good response from people residing at both the societies.
Now this year, we are planning to conduct BDCs in major societies in Pimple Saudagar area.
We have decided to conduct BDC on every weekend at different residencies in our area.
​Following shows the
schedule
​ ​
​for ​
first
​phase of​
​  BDC to be conducted in upcoming two weekends
​.​

​T​
he
schedule
​ for ​
nex
​phase of
BDC
​ will be informed as soon as we complete the process to organize it.​

1)
​Date :
On Saturday, 10th May 2014   9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
   ​
Venue : Club House, Rose Icon Society,

​        ​
Opp. HDFC bank, Kunal Icon raod.

​     ​

​   ​
  Pimple Saudagar, Pune.
​
Authority  ​at Rose Icon : Sarang Ghavade(809723241/7775870463)

2)
Date :​ ​
On Sunday, 18th May  10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
​
​Venue :
​ ​
Club House, Sapphire Park, Park Street.

​   ​

Opp Bharat Gas Agency​, Near Wisdom School,

​   ​
  Wakad, Pune - 411027.

​    ​
   Jagtap dairy  to Kalewadi Phata raod.
​
Authority  ​at Sapphire Park :
Srinivas Chidumalla (9960669795/9673533134)

We appeal all of you to actively participate in this program and donate the blood.
Request to all of you to visit this blood donation camp to cheer up volunteers.
Its good to see or meet all swayamsevaks at one place.
​ Also those swayamsevaks who receives emails from WakadITMilan can meet us ​
​at BDC.​

Que: How you can contribute for this blood donation camp?
Ans:
1) You can do sampark in your society for this social cause.
2) You can ask to donate blood in your office or in your friend circle.
3) You can ask / join your friends / neighbors to participate in this activity

Contact Persons
:
Sarang Ghavade (809723241/7775870463)
Srinivas Chidumalla (9960669795/9673533134)
Vikrant Bhange ​(9823127025​
​)​

​Ram Jengathe ​
​(9822370192)​
​Tushar Panat​
​ (9767574076)​

​Ravi Patel (8446706647)
Vijay Waghmode (8888848896)​

--
जयहिंद
||वसुधैव कुटुम्बकम||

राष्ट्रीय स्वयंसेवक संघ (पिंपरी-चिंचवड शहर)
Weekly Shakha Sessions in Jagtap-dairy Nagar:

Chanakya ITMilan (former Wakad ITMilan)
Day : Every  Saturday & Sunday
Time : 7:30 AM to 8:30 AM
Sangh-Sthan : Defence ground (Play ground), opp chatrapati urban bank, vishal nagar.

Aryabhatta ITMilan (Pimple Saudagar ITMilan)
Day : Every Saturday & Sunday
Time : 7:30 AM to 8:30 AM
Sangh-Sthan : Dharmaveer Sambhaji Udyan (PCMC Garden), beside Akashganga Society, Pimple Saudagar. ( Jagtap dairy => shivar Chowk =>  konkane chowk take left towards akashganga society)

Note:  We respect your privacy, If you don't want to receive emails from wakad itmilan, please inform us by replying to this email.

BLOOD DONATION CAMPAIGN.pdf
JKRP_Social_Commitment.docx
GUIDELINES FOR DONORS.docx
Post donation care.pdf
Blood_Donation_Camp_Information_About_JKBB.doc