Fwd: <Suchana> Chinchwad Gat IT Milan Nivasi Varga on 28th - 29th June 2014

Amit Harhare

Jun 17, 2014, 11:46:21 AM6/17/14
to itmilanchinchwad
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Wakad ITMilan" <wakadi...@gmail.com>
Date: 17-Jun-2014 4:34 PM
Subject: <Suchana> Chinchwad Gat IT Milan Nivasi Varga on 28th - 29th June 2014

Note : Try to be there for full time at Nivasi varga.​

Atmeya Swayamsevak Bandhugan,
​ ​

     OnSaturday 28th June , we have our Gat’s Niwasi Varg.  It is a very good opportunity to understand sangh and its karya paddhati. Hence we request you to book your dates for most waited niwasi varga on this weekend. This will be the combine Niwasi Varg in which all 4 IT Milan’s run in our Chinchwad Gat would be participating. So it would be the good get together for all of us and will get the chance to meet everyone personally and also get to know each other.

This varga also gives us the chance to get the insights of Sangh through Baudhik on different topics. Expecting your enthusiastic participation in this Varg.

Please RSVP your availability ASAP to have a proper arrangements.

Nivasi
Varga details:-

Apekshit:
All swayamsevaks
​Aryabhatt ITMilan (Pimple Saudagar)
Bodhayan ITMilan (Wakad)
Chanakya ITMilan (Vishal nagar)
Chinchwad ITMilan​

Duration :

From Saturday 28th June 2014 @ 6:30 PM till Sunday 29th June 2014 @ 09:30 AM.

Venue
​ ​
:

Vidya Vinay Niketan School (Chondhe Patil School), Near Ganesh temple,
Vishal Nagar, Pune - 411 027.

Sahitya :

1.     Tiffin box : Please your dinner in sufficient quantity (Bachelors can bring parcel from nearby hotels) J

2.     Bedding – Please bring sufficient cloths and bedding considering current weather.

3.     Extra pair of cloths.

​ ​
​​
​     ​
4.
     Notepad and Pen
​ ​

        5.  Shakha Vesh (T-Shirt and khaki nikker)

​ ​

Shulka: Rs. 50/- each.

​ ​

Timetable as follows

IT Milan's Niwasi Varg – June 2014

Chinchwad Gat

Saturday June 28, 2014

Timing

Program

06:30 PM – 7:45 PM

Shakha

07:50 PM - 08:15 PM

​Shakha Karyakarta Parichay

08:15 PM - 09:30PM

Sah Bhojan

9:30 PM - 10:30 PM

Baudhik Session I​

Day Ends

Sunday June 29, 2014

Timing

Program

05:00 AM

Jagran and Tea

05:45 AM - 05:55 AM

Ekatmata Stotra

06:00 AM - 07:15 AM

Sangh Sthan followed by Path Sanchalan

07:30 AM - 08:15 AM

​Shakha​
 Gat Charcha

08:15 AM - 08:45 AM

Break Fast

08:45 AM - 09:30 AM

​Buddhik ​
Session
​II​
- Samarop

Varg Ends

Map :

Inline image 1

--
जयहिंद
||वसुधैव कुटुम्बकम||

राष्ट्रीय स्वयंसेवक संघ (पिंपरी-चिंचवड शहर)
Weekly Shakha Sessions in Jagtap-dairy Nagar:

Aryabhatta ITMilan (Pimple Saudagar )
Day : Every Saturday & Sunday
Time : 7:30 AM to 8:30 AM
Sangh-Sthan : Dharmaveer Sambhaji Udyan (PCMC Garden), beside Akashganga Society, Pimple Saudagar. ( Jagtap dairy => shivar Chowk =>  konkane chowk take left towards akashganga society)

Bodhayan ITMilan (Wakad)
Day : Every Saturday & Sunday
Time : 7:30 AM to 8:30 AM
Sangh-Sthan : Pumpkin Patch School Play ground,
near Kaveri Nagar Police Colony,
Wakad

Chanakya ITMilan (Vishal Nagar)
Day : Every  Saturday & Sunday
Time : 7:30 AM to 8:30 AM
Sangh-Sthan : Defence ground (Play ground), opp chatrapati urban bank, vishal nagar.

Note:  We respect your privacy, If you don't want to receive emails from wakad itmilan, please inform us by replying to this email.