19th Jan - Hurda Part @ Rautwadi [Near Shikrapur] & Vidnyan Ashram @ Pabal

Amit Harhare

Jan 6, 2014, 6:37:04 AM1/6/14
to itmilanchinchwad, bharatra...@yahoo.com, deepak...@rediffmail.com, dinesh...@yahoo.co.in, kulkarni...@yahoo.co.in, meghdu...@yahoo.co.in, rra...@mahindrabt.com, shara...@yahoo.com, shreyas...@yahoo.co.in, varun85_...@yahoo.co.in, yogesh...@yahoo.co.in, Amit Harhare, Bokil Mohan, Chetan Badhan, Deepak Aphale, dilip gapchup, hemant :-) bruised n battered, jagajeet, Kedar Khaladkar, MAhesh Jeste, milind shende, nilesh bhagawan dhamane, Pankaj Kshirsagar, paragpks...@yahoo.co.in, Pavan Jalwadi, Prashant Harpude, Pravin Patil, Pushkar Deshpande, Rohit Karandikar, Satish Khodke, Shrikant Basarkod, uday dattatray kulkarni, Amol Deshpande, joshi.s...@gmail.com, shiva...@gmail.com, harish kawade, potdar....@gmail.com, atish kulkarni, suyogga...@gmail.com, sohan....@gmail.com, girish.de...@gmail.com, omkar kulkarni, hemant....@gmail.com, Shankar Unecha, khars...@gmail.com, camarathe, Mahesh Joshi, praful...@emcure.co.in, Vaibhav Jape
Dear All,
Happy and Prosperous new year for all of you!!! We have planned to have outing with Family on coming 19th Jan 2014. This is the season of Hurda [Jawar (Sorghum)]] to be ready in farms. Let’s breathe in fresh air, farms and be directly connected to your motherland. Along with that we will also be covering Vidnyan Ashram at Pabal which is very similar who saw movie like ‘Swadesh’ where we can see the use of science to actual villagers. It will be very nice experience for all of us to be together and give same experience to our kids as well. We will be arranging common logistics to travel at destinations. Brief information is given for both venues.

Venue: Hurda Part @ Rautwadi [Near Shikrapur] & Vidnyan Ashram @ Pabal
Date: 19th Jan 2014
Time: 6:30 am to 6:30 pm
Logictics: Bus/Travellers will be arranged
Contribution: Rs. 600 per head. No cost for kids
Contact:
Shrihari Dharmadhikari -8600023883 dharmad...@gmail.com
Amit Harhare -9423010706 amit.h...@gmail.com
Please note: You need to book your sit before 10th Jan 2014.
Hurda Party
Jawar crop (Sorghum) grows in most of the regions of Maharashtra. Somewhere in month of December to January tender stalks of Jawar (Sorghum) are ready in farms.
The tender Jawar (Sorghum) stalks are roasted / barbecued in hot coal ashes & then the roasted tendor Jawar (Sorghum) is called as HURDA
Vidnyan Ashram @ Pabal
Vigyan Ashram is a center of Indian Institute Of Education (IIE) Pune. A scientist turned educationalist Late Dr.S.S.Kalbag started Vigyan Ashram in 1983 to find out solution to the problems in education.

For us “Vigyan” means ‘Search of Truth’ and “Ashram” symbolises ‘Simple living and High thinking for us, a organization where all are equal, it’s a modern version of old Gurukul system’

VA’s educational program IBT (Introduction to Basic Technology) is adopted by more than 122 high schools –across 4 states in India

Please note: On 19th - Those who will be on fast, Please communicate accordigly. we will arrange food for the same.
 --
Regards,
Amit Harhare

Amit Harhare

Jan 6, 2014, 7:21:27 AM1/6/14
to Vaibhav Jape, shreyas...@yahoo.co.in, deepak...@rediffmail.com, dilip gapchup, hemant :-) bruised n battered, Chetan Badhan, Shankar Unecha, MAhesh Jeste, uday dattatray kulkarni, varun85_...@yahoo.co.in, Satish Khodke, dinesh...@yahoo.co.in, milind shende, khars...@gmail.com, joshi.s...@gmail.com, camarathe, Pravin Patil, Prashant Harpude, potdar....@gmail.com, Mahesh Joshi, rra...@mahindrabt.com, meghdu...@yahoo.co.in, Amol Deshpande, shara...@yahoo.com, Pankaj Kshirsagar, nilesh bhagawan dhamane, harish kawade, yogesh...@yahoo.co.in, praful...@emcure.co.in, Rohit Karandikar, hemant....@gmail.com, jagajeet, Shrikant Basarkod, paragpks...@yahoo.co.in, itmilanchinchwad, Kedar Khaladkar, kulkarni...@yahoo.co.in, suyogga...@gmail.com, Bokil Mohan, omkar kulkarni, shiva...@gmail.com, Pushkar Deshpande, Deepak Aphale, atish kulkarni, Pavan Jalwadi, girish.de...@gmail.com, bharatra...@yahoo.com, sohan....@gmail.com
No Vaibhav Ji, As mentined below, we will arrange food for people who will be on fast. Due to specific period of hudra, it is not possible to change the dates.

On Mon, Jan 6, 2014 at 5:21 PM, Vaibhav Jape <vaibha...@gmail.com> wrote:

Amit shikshak,
19 La chaturthi aahe. tarikh badalta yeil kay?
Vaibhav

image001.png
image002.jpg