Fwd: FW: Samutkarsha Science Day Activity Schedule 2014

Amit Harhare

Mar 6, 2014, 8:37:34 AM3/6/14
to itmilanchinchwad
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Wakad ITMilan" <wakadi...@gmail.com>
Date: 06-Mar-2014 3:00 PM
Subject: Fwd: FW: Samutkarsha Science Day Activity Schedule 2014

From: Seva Sahayog [mailto:sevas...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2014 6:42 PM

Dear Seva Sahayogi,
Thank you to all those volunteers who could make it to the Orientation program on last Sunday 2nd Feb 2014 for the Science Day celebrations. We hope you might have got the overall picture about the Celebration of National Science Day and we are confident to make it a successful event with your help.
As per the availability, we have selected the following Study Centres for the event where the Science Day celebrations will be held, in association with Seva Sahayog. Time, date, address every detail is provided below in the calendar.
We would be providing a handbook /Pustika consisting of 07 types of scientific experiments mentioned step by step, along with a list of very simple materials that can be used and are easily available in the market.

One can independently choose amongst those experiments, arrange the logistics and educate the children on it. You can make a group of your own and carry out the activity on the given time and date.
Handbook/ Pustika will be mailed only to those volunteers who confirm their participation at the earliest by reverting back on this same email id. (sevas...@gmail.com
To have a center of your choice register soon……
Please revert to us with your confirmation and also the queries, if any. Also please forward this email to your friends who may be interested in participating in this activity.

Thanks

Seva Sahayog Team

7798287527

--
Sevasahayog: Flat No. 7, 1015/4 Shreya Apartment, Near Swanand Hospital, Deep Bunglow Chowk, Shivajinagar, Pune -411016, sevas...@gmail.com. Tel: 25657657

This email and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may be confidential and/or privileged.

If you are not one of the named recipients or have received this email in error,

(ii) please notify sender of your receipt by reply email and delete this email and all attachments,

(iii) Dassault Systemes does not accept or assume any liability or responsibility for any use of or reliance on this email.

For other languages, go to http://www.3ds.com/terms/email-disclaimer

--
जयहिंद
||वसुधैव कुटुम्बकम||

राष्ट्रीय स्वयंसेवक संघ (पिंपरी-चिंचवड शहर)
Weekly Shakha Sessions in Jagtap-dairy Nagar:

Chanakya ITMilan (former Wakad ITMilan)
Day : Every  Saturday & Sunday
Time : 7:30 AM to 8:30 AM
Sangh-Sthan : Defence ground (Play ground), opp chatrapati urban bank, vishal nagar.

Aryabhatta ITMilan (Pimple Saudagar ITMilan)
Day : Every Saturday & Sunday
Time : 7:30 AM to 8:30 AM
Sangh-Sthan : Dharmaveer Sambhaji Udyan (PCMC Garden), beside Akashganga Society, Pimple Saudagar. ( Jagtap dairy => shivar Chowk =>  konkane chowk take left towards akashganga society)

Note:  We respect your privacy, If you don't want to receive emails from wakad itmilan, please inform us by replying to this email.

Science Day Activity Schedule 2014.pdf
SSF Science Activity Module.pdf