Opening multiple files from command line with specified contrast settings?

Chris

Oct 2, 2020, 4:38:36 PM10/2/20
to itksnap-users
Hello ITK-SNAP gurus,
I'm still new to ITK-snap, and not sure if this is obvious or not.

I'm looking to be able to load longitudinal datasets for individuals who have undergone serial MRI scans.  Since I will be looking at many hundreds of these manually, I am seeking a fast way to load multiple images into ITK-SNAP with specified contrast settings.

I am planning on registering them first with FLIRT or equivalent, then scripting ITK to load the images from command-line.  My question is this: is there a way to specify contrast settings when opening images from command line?   It looks like I could try to engineer something with the workspace (?)XML but I don't have much familiarity with this and am trying to avoid it if possible.

Thanks very much in advance for any help!
Chris