ITK-SNAP not opening images anymore (3.8.0, Windows)

Amshu Chakragiri

Aug 12, 2020, 12:07:57 PM8/12/20
to itksnap-users
ITK-SNAP used to work fine, but all of a sudden, I cannot open images anymore. When I try, the screen either does not change at all or goes completely blank. Could you please let me know how to fix this? I have version 3.8.0 for Windows.

Sandra Alex

Sep 22, 2020, 12:24:28 PM9/22/20
to itksnap-users
I just downloaded ITK SNAP on my desktop (version 3.8.0 for Windows) and having the same issue. Opening the same same files with no issues on my MAC laptop.

Akshay

Sep 29, 2020, 6:37:21 PM9/29/20
to itksnap-users
I might be having a similar issue, but it's also on earlier version I tested.

https://groups.google.com/g/itksnap-users/c/AabwEiyF2o4

Rasoanandrianina Henitsoa

Jan 14, 2021, 4:53:21 AM1/14/21
to itksnap-users
Hello,
I also have the same problem and I tried two different version (3.8.0 and 3.6.0). Has anyone found a solution to the issue?
Thank you

Paul Yushkevich

Jan 15, 2021, 2:01:00 PM1/15/21
to itksna...@googlegroups.com, Jilei Hao
This may have to do with an operating system upgrade. You may need to update the graphics card drivers after an update. If someone could post a video of the problem encountered, that would help us debug the issue.
Thanks!
Paul

Paul A. Yushkevich, Ph.D.
Professor of Radiology
Penn Image Computing and Science Laboratory
University of Pennsylvania Perelman School of Medicine

Dorian Pustina

Jan 15, 2021, 2:11:13 PM1/15/21
to itksnap-users
The best might be also to copy paste what is found in System Information. I am on Win 10 using ITKsnap 3.8.2-alpha (Apr 10, 2020) with no problems.

System Information:

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
Version 10.0.19042 Build 19042
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7660U CPU @ 2.50GHz, 2496 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "10.0.19041.488"