Rotation Transformation in Registration

NewSNAPuser

Nov 19, 2020, 9:36:21 AM11/19/20
to itksnap-users
Hi,
Im a new user, I am trying to manually rotate 3D images. However when I go to registration and then selet manual the tool does not pop up that overlays the images. I watched a video and on that video it just popped up when manual was selected and then the user was able to drag the circular overlay to rotate.
Any ideas how I can get this to come up for me?

Paul Yushkevich

Nov 19, 2020, 12:52:40 PM11/19/20
to itksna...@googlegroups.com
If you want to rotate a single image, you will need to load it twice, first as the "main image" and then as an "additional image". Then registration will be possible.

Paul A. Yushkevich, Ph.D.
Professor of Radiology
Penn Image Computing and Science Laboratory
University of Pennsylvania Perelman School of Medicine